What is e-Traffic?
e-Traffic offers the ability to pay traffic tickets and scheduled payment plans by credit card for courts using Contexte.
To submit payments through e-Traffic:
- navigate to e-Traffic at https://pay.arcourts.gov,
- submit the citation number shown on the ticket or the payment plan number,
- submit payment for the entire amount due, including a portal processing fee using a Visa, MasterCard, or Discover Card.
Which courts are available on e-Traffic?
A full list of participating courts is available on the e-Traffic site.
Why can I not find my ticket on e-Traffic?
- Tickets may be paid online for participating courts. Ensure the ticket was issued in a participating court.
- It could take up to a week for the court to receive the ticket from the law enforcement agency.
- Some violations, such as Driving While Intoxicated, require a court appearance and cannot be paid online.
- Confirm the required information was entered correctly, including the citation number, name, and credit card information.
Requirements for getting my court on e-Traffic?
- The court must be using the Contexte Case Management System.
- The court will contract with the Information Network of Arkansas (INA) to allow INA to transfer payments to the court.
Who should I contact if I have other questions?
- For questions about e-Traffic, you may contact the AOC at 501-410-1900, option 1 or 1-800-950-8221.
- For questions about a specific case or if you lost your traffic ticket, please contact the court in the county where the ticket was issued.