Electronic filers must complete all three steps below to begin electronic filing.
- Attend online training. Register at http://www.tybera.com/support/arkansas-support/.
Mail a one-time account registration fee of $100, payable to the “Bar of Arkansas” to the following address:
Electronic Filing Registration
Administrative Office of the Courts
625 Marshall Street
Justice Building, Suite 1100
Little Rock, AR 72201
- If you are requesting an attorney or pro hac vice account, your name, bar number, and e-mail address must accompany the payment.
- If you are a pro hac vice attorney, you must also provide a letter of good standing from your local bar.
- If you are requesting a Pro Se account, AFFIDAVIT IN SUPPORT OF PRO SE REQUEST FOR ELECTRONIC FILING ACCOUNT available at this link must accompany your payment.
- Request an account online at and “Accept” the Electronic Filing Account Request User Agreement at https://efile.aoc.arkansas.gov.
Payment for electronically filed documents with associated fees may be made by eCheck, Visa, MasterCard, Discover or INA Account (visit https://www.ark.org/subscribe/index.php)