Minimum Hardware Specifications for Juror
- Microsoft Windows 10 or greater
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 11 or greater
- Microsoft Word 2007 or greater
- Microsoft Excel 2007 or greater
- GHz Processor or faster
- 4GB of RAM or greater
- 10/100/1000 Network Interface Card (NIC)
- Keyboard, Monitor and Mouse
- 40 GB Hard Drive or greater
- Adobe Reader (latest version preferred) is required to view Customized Oracle Reports.
The Juror program can be used with most office printers.
A barcode reader is required for full use of the Juror system. The AOC recommends and provides support for the Wasp WCS3900 with USB barcode reader.
Network and Wiring
- High-speed switch hardware (10/100/1000)
- Recommend all HUBS be disabled or removed from networks supporting Juror.
- Wiring should include Cat5, Cat5e, Cat6, or Fiber optic.
- At least 50KBps of available network and Internet bandwidth is necessary per active Juror user session.
- Recommend ISP monitoring for verifying bandwidth rate.
- Appropriate settings with local firewalls and routers to allow Juror traffic over the Internet
Standard Forms and Processing
Juror uses AOC Standardized Summons Form .