Minimum Hardware Specifications for Contexte
System Requirements for Contexte Compatibility
Contexte requires the online use of Internet Explorer ( 11 or better) web browser and (50 kilobytes per second) of dedicated Internet bandwidth for each active user session.
( The following bullets need to be verified or updated by the appropriate personnel .)
- Microsoft Windows 10 or better
- Microsoft Word 2007 or better
- GHz Processor or faster
- 4GB of RAM or greater
- 10/100/1000 Network Interface Card (NIC)
- Keyboard, Monitor, and Mouse
- 20 GB Hard Drive or greater
- Sun Java Runtime Environment 1.6.0_39 up to version
- Sun Java Runtime Environment 1.6.0_45
- Adobe Acrobat Reader X or better
NOTE: Contexte cannot be installed on computers provided by the Office of the Secretary of State in compliance with the Help America Vote Act (HAVA) for Voter Registration.
Network and Wiring
- High-speed switch hardware (10/100/1000)
- Recommend all HUBS be disabled or removed from networks supporting Contexte.
- Wiring should include Cat5, Cat5e, Cat6, or Fiber optic.
- At least 50KBps of available network and Internet bandwidth is necessary per active Contexte user session.
- Recommend ISP monitoring for verifying bandwidth rate.
- Appropriate settings with local firewalls and routers to allow Contexte traffic over the Internet
Contexte will print reports, documents such as warrants and letters, receipts, and checks, and imaging barcodes.
- Receipts can be printed in either 40 or 80 character output.
- 2-ply paper rolls with a yellow copy may be used to generate an original and copy receipt.
- PostScript driver is required to print checks from the system.
- TWAIN compatible driver
- USB Connection, 2.0 or 3.0 is sufficient
- Recommend Canon DR-M160 or equivalent
- Scan DPI, resolution, color, black and white
- Noise reduction
- Blank page settings
- Double-sided settings (if applicable)
- 300dpi Resolution – Black and White
- Skip blank pages enabled
- De-speckle/dust removal
- Image type: PDF (Standard web format) searchable, not image
- Recommend limiting 50 pages per file
Questions about these requirements may be directed to:
ACAP Help Desk
Administrative Office of the Courts