Note: To register for the Oral Proficiency Interview Computerized in your foreign language, you must have
- attended an Arkansas Orientation by the Administrative Office of the Courts, and
- passed the English Language Assessment.
- Complete the Registration Form
- If this is the first time to take the OPIc Exam, please email your Registration Form to: AOC.Interpreter.Services@arcourts.gov. No fee for first-time examinees.
- If re-taking the exam, the exam fee is $75 (Non-refundable) - Payable to: AOC Court Interpreter Fund
- Mail Registration Form and Check to:
AOC Office of Court Interpreter Services
625 Marshall St., Little Rock, AR 72201