Orientation Dates: September 17 & 18 (Thursday & Friday), Orientation will be held remotely through Zoom.
English Language Assessment (ELA) Dates: The ELA must be taken in-person. You will have the option to take the exam on September 19 (Saturday) in Little Rock or September 25 (Friday) in Fayetteville.
Orientation will be September 17 -18. These two days will involve an overview of the legal interpreting profession and mock interpreting sessions. Each day will be approximately 5-hours plus a lunch break.
The English Language Assessment (ELA) must be taken in-person. You will have the option to take the exam on September 19 in Little Rock or September 25 in Fayetteville. You must attend the first two-days of Orientation to be eligible to take the ELA.
You will be required to complete a short course and assignments through a Learning Management System portal prior to Orientation. This course will help prepare you for the Orientation. You must complete the course to attend the Orientation. I’ll email the course information after all Registration Checklist steps (listed below) are completed.
- Complete the Personal Information Form
- Submit Passport Photo
- Submit Proof of Education (copy of G.E.D, High School Diploma, or Post-Secondary Transcript)
- Complete the Registration Form
- Enclose $200 fee (Non-refundable) - Payable to: AOC Court Interpreter Fund
- Mail Personal Information Form, Passport Photo, Proof of Education, Registration Form, and Check to:
AOC Office of Court Interpreter Services
625 Marshall St., Little Rock, AR 72201